Bring speed and versatility to your gravel quest with the all-new Pivot Vault. Massive tire clearance, pro-caliber power transfer, and ride tuned frame compliance come together for the fastest thing to ever hit backcountry roads. Patent pending ISO FLEX technology allows you to fine tune your ride and comfortably lay down the watts over the roughest washboard. Say “Hello” to the new realm of the multi-dimensional drop bar road bike. Say “Hello” to the all-new Pivot Vault.
- Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any surface
- Gobs of tire clearance and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Clears sub-compact chainrings, traditional road gearing and 1x systems with clearance for crank arm based power meters
- Removable FD mount with integrated cover
- Fits up to 700 X 47C and 650b x 2.0” tires
- Patent pending ISO FLEX Technology fits 27.2 or 30.9 seatposts and isolates the seatpost from the frame for extraordinary comfort with uncompromising frame stiffness and control
- Internal cable routing for all lines including stealth style dropper posts via Pivot’s easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Top tube bag mounts to fuel the longest rides
- Hidden fender mounts for a clean, sleek appearance and all weather versatility
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Optimized layup structure with ideal top tube and stay shaping for comfort and power output on long rides, rough roads and epic adventures
- BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance
- Frame weight: 998 grams
- Available as a complete bike or as a frame/fork/headset
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 5' (152cm) and 6'5" (196cm)
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Custom options available
|Fork||Pivot Vault Carbon Disc|
|Headset||Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge|
|Rims/Wheels||Reynolds ATRx 23mm|
|Tires||Maxxis Rambler 700c x 40mm TR Skinwall w/Stan's Sealant|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 DUB|
|Chain||SRAM Force 12-Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force AXS e-Tap 12-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM Force XG-1270 10-33t|
|Shifters||SRAM Force AXS eTap|
|Handlebars||Easton EA70 AX|
|Stem||Phoenix Team 31.8mm|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Pro Volt|
|Seat Post||Phoenix Pro Carbon 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.