Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$205.99 - $230.99
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 6061 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Bontrager's SSR Seatpost features straight gauge aluminum construction, a two-bolt rocker head with micro-adjustment, and comes in two diameters. This seatpost is suitable for both road and mountain bike use.
$98.00 - $99.99
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately. Key features: - Ultra-light carbon construction - One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts - 175mm and 135mm lengths - 5mm and 20mm offsets - Aluminum clamp
$19.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Dropper posts are awesome until they're not. That's why Bontrager created the Drop Line to be the one you can rely on. From installation to activation, no other dropper post can withstand the rigors of real-world riding and just keep functioning. And since cable installation is so easy, swapping from bike-to-bike is as easy as with a non-dropper seatpost. The Drop Line dropper seatpost comes in 100mm, 125mm, and 150mm lengths. - Remote cable actuation with ergonomically designed under-bar lever - Air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge offers infinite adjustability within dropping range - Keyed chassis prevents rotation for a stable ride - 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment - Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel - Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever - On-Bar Drop Line Universal Lever sold separately - Frame must be compatible with internally routed seatpost routing
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
$65.99 - $81.99
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
$84.99 - $85.99
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
$40.99 - $41.99
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- Gravity-approved butted, heat treated aluminum mast with black on black graphics - Uses the same two-bolt seat clamp found on the LEV, featuring titanium bolts - 260g (30.9mm)
- Aluminum dropper post with titanium bolts, carbon remote, superlight Powercordz cable and carbon lower head clamp - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
- Internally routed carbon body dropper with carbon saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle - 400mm length
Stylus is a fresh new take on the 2-bolt seatpost. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. Stylus–0 models place the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback. Many athletes seeking outright speed favor this more forward position on the bike. Some frame designers are also specifying a slacker seat tube so riders can set their bike up with an inline post, which is lighter than a setback post. The top model Stylus–0 LTD is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black. - High-modulus carbon-fiber seatpost - Two-bolt parallel clamp - Weight: 195 grams
Page 1 of 5 Next page