Parts & Accessories
Beautiful biomotion The Halo S1 Softshell Shoe Cover is your answer for day and night detectability at temps at or above 30-degree F/-1-degree C. With both high-viz color and reflective material in a single garment, Halo provides ultimate visibility, day or night. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Provides biomotion visibility to ensure you're seen by motorists day or night - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective main materials enhance bio-motion visibility for maximum safety - Fitted cut provides streamlined shoe fit even with dial and buckle closures
- Allows installation of 2-bolt SPD-style cleats on select Bontrager Road shoes - Compatible with Bontrager road shoes with nylon sole - Adapter plate replaces rubber plug in sole of shoes - Packaged as pairs
Extend your cycling season Round out your cycling wardrobe with one of our most popular autumn road products. The S1 Softshell Shoe Cover keeps you warm, dry, and protected in rainy or dry conditions above freezing. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Visibility colorway uses biomotion to help improve daytime detectability - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective elements enhance visibility during nighttime riding
Warm feet are happy feet Extend your riding season with the S2 Softshell Shoe Cover. Designed specifically for insulation and weather protection over your regular footwear, this cover will keep your feet warm and dry in temps below 30°F/-1°C. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Neoprene for insulation and protection in cold and wet conditions - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective main materials enhance biomotion visibility for maximum safety - Fitted cut provides streamlined shoe fit even with dial and buckle closures Details - Fiber Content: 79% Rubber / 15.5% Nylon / 5.2% Polyester / 0.3 Polyethylene
Protect your little piggies With the Windshell Toe Cover, your feet retain an extra dose of warmth thanks to windshell material that is windproof and water-resistant no matter if riding on the road or mountains. - Windshell material provides insulation and protection during windy and wet riding - Integrated pull tabs for easy on and off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Soft elastic band above ankle for added coverage and comfort Specifications - Temperature use (high): 70 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 50 deg. F - Fiber content: 78% Rubber / 15% Nylon / 7% Polyester - Material: Woven - Sole Construction: Closed with holes for clips
Fits all SIDIs with ratchet buckles. Retro fitting on older SIDIs also requires replacing the Caliper Strap.
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
$90.00 - $100.00
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
Page 1 of 1