- AL7075-T6 Full CNC - Patent Pending Tooth Design - Guaranteed Chain Retention - Single Speed or 1 by Drive Chains - X-DRIVE 9, 10 or 11 Speed Compatible - 26T, 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T Or 36T - Anodized Black/Silver/Red/Purple/Green/Orange/Blue - Laser Logo
- AL7075-T6 Full CNC - 40T Or 42T - Includes Spacer & Longer B Tensioner Bolt - Anodized Black/Silver/Red/Purple/Green/Orange/Blue - Laser Logos - Weight 72g
$42.00 - $49.00
Tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Full CNC Aluminum rings - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 SRAM Asymmetric
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
$46.99 - $161.99
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 22 compact crank, these are the rings for you.
The SUMO III is CNC machined from thick 6061 Aluminum with a simple and super strong design. - Bore: 15/16" / 24mm - Thickness: 6.0mm - Adapters for 22mm & 19mm spindles included - Weight: 2.3-ounce
Race Face Light Bash Guard Chainring Guards - Machined from AL-7075 - Compatible with all current and older Race Face cranks - Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts - Manufactured from bombproof, heat treated aluminum - CNC profiling gives a 25% weight savings over 'cookie cutter' bash rings - 4 bolt (104 BCD) configurations to cover rings from 32T through 40T
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. Oval ring shape for riders that want to adjust the power profile of their pedal stroke. - The only oval rings with X-Sync 2 tooth design - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Oval - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$36.99 - $102.99
The all new Turbine 11 Speed rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. The Turbine rings are machined from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last. Rings are CNC'd from 7075 alloy, creating a ring with instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load. These 2x rings are super stiff at a minimal weight, resulting in a ring that demonstrates sharp and quick shifts while being highly resistant to impacts.
$93.99 - $107.99
FSA Pro Track Chainrings are CNC Machined AL7075/T6 with laser-etched logos. - Requires 1/2" x 1/8" chain
$20.00 - $69.00
Replacement PowerGlide ring for 11 speed crankset. - Compatible with Asymmetrical Yaw front derailleurs - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD - Material: Aluminum
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - Improved aerodynamics for time trial and triathlon - Material: Aluminum
$56.00 - $79.99
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Use With 48T
FSA Pro chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy - Shifting ramps and stainless pins for improved performance
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
Dimension classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel, with offset to allow chainline adjustment. - Classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel - Offset ring allows chainline adjustment - Polished steel - Fits 1-piece crankarms - Requires 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch chains
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$118.99 - $121.99
SRAM's TT Chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
$38.99 - $140.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$15.99 - $61.99
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
$84.94 - $98.99
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
$42.99 - $51.99
Chainring for E-MTB (12-speed) - Chainline 50 mm - Chainring teeth: 42T - Double chain guard type
$99.00 - $123.99
SRAM's X-Sync Boost Direct Mount Chainring features tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles that hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Chainring BCD: SRAM BB30 Direct Mount, SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Offset: 3mm
$225.00 - $245.00
Shimano XTR M9000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
$29.99 - $31.99
Shimano XTR M9000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$37.00 - $58.00
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a reinforced chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$33.99 - $34.99
- Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$48.99 - $49.99
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
Page 1 of 8 Next page