Bontrager's Bat Cage is light, holds your water bottles (sold separately) firmly without marking them up, and has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours! It's ready to work for you too!
Small parts can be hard to keep up with. If you've lost pieces of the mounting hardware for your Speed Concept Water Bottle Cage, don't sweat it. You'll find all the replacement parts in this handy hardware kit. • Aluminum
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
$13.99 - $18.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
Formed using 6mm, hollow 6061-T6 aluminum tubing, this lightweight and economical cage has a durable powder coat finish designed to keep it looking good. Key features: - 6061-T6 aluminum rod with two-piece bracket - Durable powder coat finish - Special design fits over front derailleur bands - Hollow tubing eliminates 15g without loss of strength
Having trouble getting your bottle out of your cage? Upgrade to XLAB's Sidekick Carbon Cage! It's specifically designed for use with aero frames, tri bikes and other rigs with small front triangles. Plus, its side-loading design lets you slip your bottle in and out at a comfortable angle so you won't have to struggle with a stuck bottle ever again. It's also crafted from carbon for an impressive weight of only 34 grams. And, it boasts a whopping 5-pounds of grip force so it keeps bottles in place over even the roughest pavement.
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
$24.99 - $28.99
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
- Equipped with anti-vibration lateral buttons with non-marking gel inserts that hold the bottle tightly - TIG welded aluminum construction
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out. - Capacity: 26oz (768 mL) - Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage - Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite - Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
Features - Composite injection molded technology - 30% lighter without sacrificing stiffness - Right or left side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 26g
Features - UD carbon fiber - Specifically designed for the performance rider - Super lightweight at just 14g
Features - Fresh antimicrobial technology - 100% dishwasher safe, rated up to 90°C - New nozzle design produces 50% greater water flow - Dual wall insulated design keeps contents cool
$12.99 - $24.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
Blackburn's Carbon Cinch Cage embodies an elegant and sleek design that has a firm grip to keep your bottles cinched down. - UD Carbon Fiber - Uni-Directional carbon fiber material allows for maximum strength, and minimal material for ultimate weight savings - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Black Matte is the lightest color/finish combination. Weight may vary up to 3 grams between other colors/finishes. - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 78mm/3.07in - Height 78mm/3.07in - Weight-16g/0.04lbs
CamelBak Podium Big Chill 25 oz is a high performance insulated sport bottle that keeps your water cooler longer. A double-walled bottle construction uses closed cell foam technology to keep your water cold twice as long as a standard bottle. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium Chill also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
The Easy Swap Cage’s keyhole shaped bolt holes mean you no longer need to remove your bottle cage bolts when installing your cages. - Keyhole-shaped bolt holes eliminate the need to remove cage fasteners during installation - Easier removal with short hex wrenches - 6mm aluminum rod with welded mounting plate - Available in durable finishes: ED coated (black), anodized (silver) and powdercoat (red & white)
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
Xlab's Aero TT V2 Bottle is a spare for their Aero TT System. Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with Xlab's Aero TT Bottle on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. Bottle features a non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free, too.
$29.99 - $34.99
Lezyne's CNC Cage is CNC-machined out of aluminum for strength and reliability. Its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! It is available in both left-side and right-side loading configurations.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
$19.99 - $21.99
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
- Stainless steel construction - Won’t rust or scuff water bottles - 4mm welded stainless steel construction - 41 Grams
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Page 1 of 8 Next page