Crank Brothers' Mallet DH 11, the premium edition of the world's most successful downhill pedal is best described by its impressive specs.
- Titanium wings to reduce weight
- Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 8 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.