The best all-around cyclocross tire ever created excels in wet or dry, soft packed, rocky and root-infested courses, grass, and more. The Grifo features fast-rolling knobs and a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 1000+ TPI Sealed Silk casing with natural rubber tread and a seamless latex inner tube for improved grip at lower pressures, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner, and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve.
- Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires.
- Silk is a strong, soft, natural fiber casing that unlocks peak casing and tire performance.
- The S stands for Softer and more Supple. This tire utilizes a softer durometer tread rubber especially valuable on track and cyclocross tires.
- Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance.
- The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.