Bontrager's 29-3 is the first tire specifically designed and engineered for 29ers with a versatile tread design that makes it effective in a variety of conditions. The front-specific 2.25 model is a high-volume tire for maximum control while the dual-purpose 2.0 size emphasizes traction and speed.
Find the perfect balance between speed and flat resistance with the Continental Sport Contact. Featuring a smooth tread for extra-low rolling resistance and maximum cornering traction. It also protects your tubes with Continental's SafetySystem for excellent puncture protection with little added weight.
Keep punctures at bay with Bontrager's Thorn Resistant Tube. It's a whopping 4.1mm thick to protect you from sharp road debris and thorns.
Michelin's Country A/T offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the raised shoulder design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
Giant's FlatGuard Sport Tire is a must have for hard-core commuters, comfort bikes, city cruisers, pretty much anyone on 2 wheels. This slick gives you extra puncture and cut resistance in the form of a lightweight BlackJacket membrane that spans the entire tire from bead to bead.
Your inner-tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
Bontrager's Solana is the classic cruiser tire. Ride to the beach, along the boardwalk, around the lake and through your neighborhood, its durable tread lasts and lasts.
This is your day: you start with an urban session, ride to the jumps then hit the skatepark. This is your tire: the Bontrager G1 Expert. It hooks up in the corners, on hardpack and the street, rolls fast on all surfaces and doesn't get squirrelly on landings or as you pump through transitions.
Continental's Ultra Race is a nimble and quick all-around training tire that's good for racing, too. Conti took their supple 3-ply, 60-thread-per-inch casing and added Kevlar puncture protection underneath the tread. Now you can use the same tire for all those base miles while still being able to out sprint your training partners to the city limits sign.
$66.99 - $109.95
Train this winter and crush your friends first thing this spring. Continental’s Nordic Spike is available with either 120 or 240 hardened-steel studs that bite into the ice. The wide-open tread pattern sheds snow and mud for excellent traction as well. Plus, the large volume lets you float through the soft stuff.
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 Tubular is destined for greatness. Its seamless casing makes it easy to glue it to the rim, and this race-worthy tubie has all the suppleness and incredible road feel you expect from a handmade German tubular. This sew-up also boasts Continental's Black Chili compound and Vectran Breaker Belt, so you get increased puncture protection as well as superior traction and handling.
Lezyne has come up with an ingenious design to make your flat repairs more convenient. Their Lever Kit contains nine glueless patches that stretch with the tube, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box and is accessed by removing the tire levers that snap into place. This design keeps everything together while still being compact enough to fit neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Slap on Kenda's Small Block Eight and get a knobby tire that hooks up well on hard pack yet gives you semi-slick speed. Perfect for commuting and racing, the Small Block Eight has 8 shallow knobs running across the tread for impressive bite with impressive speed. Plus, Kenda's Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro compound for long life and durability and the cornering knobs have STICK-E rubber for great cornering control and grip.
Bontrager's Sealsafe Tube Sealant is your solution for slow leaks and punctures. The unique formula won't separate in the bottle or the tube and won't dry out.
Sticks and stones and other sharp, pointy objects won’t stop Continental’s long-lasting Super Sport Plus tire. It's armed with Continental’s stalwart PlusBreaker flat protection system, a tough sub-tread that prevents punctures. This layer is highly elastic, too, so that the ride remains light and lively. This is the tire you want on your wheels when you tackle the urban jungle.
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 8 x 1 1/4 • Wheelchair-compatible
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 22 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
• Butyl rubber (2.25mm thick) • Schrader valve • Great for downhill bikes • 26 x 2.75-3
• 2.25mm wall thickness • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 2.4-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 576g
Everything has been tuned for control and maximum grip on Schwalbe's Hans Dampf. The tread functions with absolute poise and is well behaved in every situation, especially loose, rocky terrain. It's available in a grippy TrailStar compound for the front wheel or faster rolling PaceStar as an option for the rear wheel.
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 27.5 (650B) x 2.1
$16.99 - $19.77
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 29-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
$16.99 - $21.90
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Low Lead Valve • 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 600g
Bontrager's 29-3 Expert is specifically designed and engineered for 29ers with a versatile tread design that makes it effective in a variety of conditions. The low center knobs offer low rolling resistance and the side knobs pack just enough bite to give you confident, predictable cornering. Plus, the ample space between tread sheds mud so nothing will weigh you down.